When and what age can my child(ren) enter a program?
- 2024 September starts: 3’s Program – Birthyear: 2021
- 2024 September starts: 4’s Program – Birthyear: 2020
- Through out the year, if a space becomes available, and you are on our waitlist, we will contact you to inquire if you are still interested enrolling.
On which days do the programs run, and for how long?
- 3’s class: Monday & Wednesday, 9:00am-12:00pm (3 hours)
- 4’s class: Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00am-1:30pm (4.5 hours)
How can I pay?
Registration/Administrative fees can can be paid by:
Tuition fees can be paid by:
- E-transfer – First and Last months tuition fees must be paid, by the end of the first month enrolled.
- EFT(CAFT) automatic payments(preferred method of tuition payment)
2024/25 Program Fees:
- Registration/Administrative fee: $100/family
- 3’s Program – Monday and Wednesday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- CCFRI Yearly Tuition – TBC January 2024
- 4’s Program – Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00am-1:30pm
- CCFRI Yearly tuition – TBD January 2024
**2024/25 Fees to be updated January 2024***
Families can also apply for the ACCB, that will further reduces a childs program fees.(see below)
The Yearly tuition fees are broken down into a monthly fee(for ease of payment), they do not change for months that there are closures(snow days, staff sick days) or for months of winter or spring break, as the yearly program fee has taken into consideration these types of closures.
Missed Days: you are responsible to pay for that day whether your child attends or not. We do not facilitate make-up days or refunds for missed days.
To apply for the the Affordable Child Care Benefit, is for Canadian resident families who make a joint income of under $111,000/year, and have both parents employed, or one parent is employed and the other is either looking for work, or is in university courses, can apply. ACCB benefits generally are granted to a family, starting the first month the family applies, therefore to receive your maximum benefit amount, ensure you apply for the ACCB the first month your child attends their program.
Click the link to the Funding Calculator below, to find out how much you could receive.