When and what age can my child(ren) start preschool?
- September starts: 3’s Program – Birthyear: 2020
- September starts: 4’s Program – Birthyear: 2019
- Through out the year, if a space becomes available, and you are on our waitlist, we will contact you to inquire if you are still interested enrolling.
On which days do the programs run, and for how long?
- 3’s class: Monday & Wednesday, 9:15am-12:15pm (3hours)
- 4’s class: Tuesday & Thursday, 9:15am-1:15pm (4hours)
How can I pay?
Registration/Administrative fees can can be paid by:
Tuition fees can be paid by:
- E-transfer – First and Last months tuition fees must be paid, by the end of the first month enrolled.
- EFT(CAFT) automatic payments(preferred method of tuition payment)
2023/24 School Year Tuition Rates:
- Registration/Administrative fee: $100/family
- 3’s Program – Monday and Wednesday: 9:15am – 12:15pm Yearly Tuition – $2250.00 – can be paid monthly, September – June – $225/mth***
- 4’s Program – Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15am-1:15pm Yearly tuition – $2950.00 – can be paid monthly, September – June – $295/mth***
****Our Preschool will Opt-in to the CCRFI (Child Care Fee Reduction Incentive) program starting September 1, 2023, which will reduce our tuition fees. Families will also be able to apply for the ACCB, that will further reduces a childs preschool tuition fees.
The monthly rate are the years tuition fee, broken down into a monthly fee(for ease of payment), they do not change for months that there are closures(snow days, staff sick days) or for months of winter or spring break, as the yearly tuition fee has taken into consideration these types of closures.
Missed Days: you are responsible to pay for that day whether your child attends or not. We do not facilitate make-up days or refunds for missed days.
To apply for the the Affordable Child Care Benefit, families who make a joint income of under $111,000. a year can apply. ACCB benefits generally are granted to a family, starting the first month the family applies, therefore to receive your maximum benefit amount, ensure you apply for the ACCB the first month your child attends their class.
Click the link to the Funding Calculator below, to find out how much you could receive.