For the past 50 years, the Jack and Jill Preschool has offered a 2 hour or 2.5 hour class format. For the 2021/2022 School year, we introduced a 3 and 4 hour class format to suit the age groups, and we all are loving it!
When can my child(ren) start preschool?
- September starts, the child(ren) must be three or four by December of that year.
- If a space becomes available, and you are on our waitlist, we will contact you to inquire if you are still interested enrolling.
On which days do the classes run, and for how long?
- 3’s class, Monday & Wednesday, 9:15am-12:15pm (3hours)
- 4’s class, Tuesday & Thursday, 9:15am-1:15pm (4hours)
How can I pay?
Registration fees can can be paid by:
Tuition fees can be paid by:
E-transfer (the Yearly Tuition fee paid in a One-lump sum payment is suggested for returning families who feel their child is familiar with our program)
- EFT-Electronic Funds Transfer thru our CAFT system (preferred for monthly payments)
- E-transfer (First and Last Month Tuition fee is required on 1st day of Class)
2022/23 School Year Program
- Registration fee: $100/family
- 3’s Class – Monday and Wednesday: 9:15am – 12:15pm – Yearly Tuition – $2120 – can be paid monthly, September – June – $212/mth
- 4’s Class – Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15am-1:15pm – Yearly tuition – $2880.00 – can be paid monthly, September – June – $288/mth
These rates are the years tuition which have been broken down into a monthly fee(for ease of payment), they do not change for months that there are closures, as these rates have taken potential closures into consideration for the year.
Missed Days: you are responsible to pay for that day whether your child attends. We do not facilitate make-up days or refunds for missed days.
Now more than ever, the BC Government supports families. They show this by offering all families in BC who make under $110,000 a year, the Affordable Child Care Benefit. Click the link the Funding Calculator below to find out how much you could receive.