When can my child(ren) start preschool?
- September starts: 3’s Class – (being updated for 2023/24 School Year)
- September starts: 4’s Class – the child(ran) must be four by December of their birth year.
- Thru out the year, if a space becomes available, and you are on our waitlist, we will contact you to inquire if you are still interested enrolling.
On which days do the classes run, and for how long?
- 3’s class: Monday & Wednesday, 9:15am-12:15pm (3hours)
- 4’s class: Tuesday & Thursday, 9:15am-1:15pm (4hours)
How can I pay?
Registration/Administrative fees can can be paid by:
Tuition fees can be paid by:
- EFT-Electronic Funds Transfer thru our CAFT system (preferred for monthly payments)
- E-transfer, cash (First and Last Month Tuition fee is required during the first month of Class attendance) or as a One Time Payment – (offered to 4’s Class families whose child attended the previous years 3’s class)
2023/24 School Year Tuition Rates:
- Registration/Administrative fee: $100/family
- 3’s Class – Monday and Wednesday: 9:15am – 12:15pm Yearly Tuition – $2250.00 – can be paid monthly, September – June – $225/mth***
- 4’s Class – Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15am-1:15pm Yearly tuition – $2950.00 – can be paid monthly, September – June – $295/mth***
****Our Preschool will Opt-in to the CCRFI (Child Care Fee Reduction Incentive) program starting September 1, 2023, which will reduce our tuition fees. Families will also be able to apply for the ACCB, that will further reduces a childs preschool tuition fees.
The monthly rate are the years tuition fee, broken down into a monthly fee(for ease of payment), they do not change for months that there are closures(snow days, staff sick days) or for months of winter or spring break, as the yearly tuition fee has taken into consideration these types of closures.
Missed Days: you are responsible to pay for that day whether your child attends or not. We do not facilitate make-up days or refunds for missed days.
To apply for the the Affordable Child Care Benefit, families who make a joint income of under $111,000. a year can apply. Click the link to the Funding Calculator below, to find out how much you could receive.