Our Current 2020/21 School Year program is described below.
When can my child(ren) start preschool?
• September starts, the child(ren) must be three by December of that year.
• January starts, are where a child is not comfortable in September, but is ready to be involved by January. Available spots are First Come, First Serve
How much does it cost?
- Registration fees are:
- Registration is open at two points in the year: September and January.
- September start: $85 per family, per year(Sept-Jun)
- January start: $45 per family, per year(Jan-Jun)
2. Tuition Fees:
Types of Parent Participation:
See our parent role page for more info: Parent Role
Full Parent Participation:
Rates Subject to change, as of the Yearly AGM held in June.
- $130 per month for the 3’s class – OPEN
- $130 per month for the Mon/Wed 4’s class – OPEN
- $170 per month for the 4’s class-*2020/21 School year – FULL
Partial Parent Participation: (Duty days not required, Orientation & Meetings attendance is required).
$150 per monthfor the 3’s class – Not Available $150 per month– Mon/Wed 4’s class- Not Available
- $190 per month for the 4’s class-*2020/21 School year – FULL
Rates are subject to change, as of the Yearly AGM held in June.
How can I pay?
Registration fees can can be paid by:
Tuition fees can be paid by:
- EFT-Electronic Funds Transfer(preferred)
On which days do the classes run, and for how long?
- 3’s class, Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:15-11:15am FULL
- 4’s class, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon from 12:15-2:30pm – FULL
- 4’s Class, Monday and Wednesday morning from 9:15-11:15 – FULL
The Affordable Childcare Benefit – see what you qualify for, fill out the paper and submit to the government and let us know. If your household income is under $110,000/year, you can benefit from this program, it’s worth finding out how much you can receive.
All our School Polices can be found in the Policies Binder at our School:
Below are the Updated Health & Wellness and Cleaning Policies due to the Covid-19 Pandemic: