Our 2021/22 School Year program is described below.
What is changing?
- We are lengthening the hours of the two types of classes we offer for September 2021 and into the future
- Rate has increased to reflect the current cost and value of Early Childhood Education
- 4’s class will change to two days, for now
- One in take of students a year – September
What is staying the same?
- We will continue to run our school as a Non-Profit Society
- Parents will continue to help with school jobs and be on our Executive
- We will continue to offer Parent Eduction opportunities
- Parent are encouraged to join us for a class to see how their children are developing, but set duty days are not required.
- We will continue to offer quality Early Childhood Education
- We will continue to offer the Sunshine Coast community, a place for families to connect and grow with.
When can my child(ren) start preschool?
• September starts, the child(ren) must be three or four by December of that year.
How much does it cost?
- Registration fee is $85/Family
- submitting your registration fee will secure your spot in your desired class.
- 2. Tuition Fees:
Rates Subject to change, as of the Yearly AGM held in June.
- 3’s Class – Monday and Wednesday – Yearly tuition – $2040.00 – can be paid monthly, September – June – $204/mth
- 4’s Class – Tuesday and Thursday – Yearly tuition – $2720.00 – can be paid monthly, September-June -$272/mth
How can I pay?
Registration fees can can be paid by:
Tuition fees can be paid by:
- EFT-Electronic Funds Transfer(preferred for monthly payments)
On which days do the classes run, and for how long?
- 3’s class, Monday & Wednesday, 9:15am-12:15pm (3hours)
- 4’s class, Tuesday & Thursday, 9:15am-1:15pm (4hours)