When can my child(ren) start preschool?
- September starts, the child(ren) must be three by December of that year.
- January starts, are where a child is not comfortable in September, but is ready to be involved by January.
How much does it cost?
- Registration fees are:
- Registration is open at two points in the year: September and January.
- September start: $85 per family, per year(Sept-Jun)
- January start: $45 per family, per year(Jan-Jun)
2. Tuition Fees:
Types of Parent Participation:
Full Parent Participation:
- $130 per month for the 3 class and 3/4 class
- $170 per month for the 4’s class
NEW as of September 2019 – Partial Parent Participation: (Duty days not required, Orientation & Meetings attendance is required)
- $150 per month for the 3 and 3/4 class
- $190 per month for the 4’s class
How can I pay?
Registration fees can can be paid by:
Tuition fees can be paid by:
- EFT-Electronic Funds Transfer(preferred)
On which days do the classes run, and for how long?
- 3 class is on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00-11:00am
- 3/4 class is on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:00-11:00am
- 4 class is in Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon from 12:30-2:45pm
BC Child Care Subsidy Calculator – see what you qualify for, fill out the paper and submit to the government and let us know.